Monday, April 2, 2018

Welcome To My Life

So to briefly sum up who I am or what's left of me...I am 28 years old. I have two small children. Both are girls. Heaven Lee and Summer Rayne. I am currently unemployed. I do not talk to any of my family on a regular basis. I live in a town where I don't know anyone and I like it that way most days. I have one friend who I talk to on occasion. She has been my friend since middle school, but lately our relationship has become strained too. I don't have much to say to those who know me and most of them are tired of listening anyhow. I am a sucker for pain and a gluten for punishment and a magnet to chaos. You cannot make up the things that I encounter on a daily basis.... so buckle up and be prepared for anything!!

I have an Associates degree in Psychology from the University of Phoenix which I do not nor have I ever used. I am unemployed, but actively looking. I do not have a vehicle. I have a child who has no father.. I have no village.. I have very little... every day is a struggle. But I just keep on kicking. I don't know how or WHY I try most days, but I do. My best guess is my youngest daughter. Without me, she has nobody.. For her sake I know I have to at least try.

I grew up Christian but I don't really believe in all that stuff anymore. I believe in karma. Oh how I believe in karma. That bitch has taught me more than I ever wanted to know. The most important lesson the one that has affected my life the most is this... My karma for making someone feel like dying was better than living is feeling that same way... and the world just keeps spinning around me and nobody notices that I am half dead. As long as I have my baby girl.. I have a reason to hang on even if I am half gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment